Land south and west of Imberhorne Upper School, East Grinstead
Our May 2020 Masterplan
Following the publication in March 2020 of Mid Sussex District Council’s updated draft Site Allocations DPD, which proposes allocation of the land south and west of Imberhorne Upper School for the development of new community facilities and new homes, we have produced an updated Concept Masterplan of our proposals for the site.
The new May 2020 masterplan, below, replaces any of the previous plans for the site you may have seen.
Responding to the requirements Mid Sussex District Council have stipulated for the site in the draft Site Allocations DPD, our proposals now include:
- 550 new homes, including 30% affordable housing
- A 2.5 ha Care Village, providing housing for older people
- Circa 4 ha of land for the expansion of Imberhorne Upper School
- 2.2 ha for a 2-form-entry primary school & early years provision
- Public open space throughout, linked by ‘green corridors’
- 42 ha of Strategic SANG (Suitable Alternative Natural Greenspace) for public use
- 2.3 km of walking and cycling routes across the SANG